After four years of bringing you fun-filled, wellness and creative retreats in Greece, Italy and Morocco, Soulfood London are giving you the fantastic opportunity to experience their retreats in a more accessible location and where their roots lie, London.
This unique, urban retreat is nestled in one of London’s newest, most stylish multi-functional spaces, The Corner House Brook Green.
A morning of wellness, creativity, nurture and restoration with yoga guru and life coach extraordinaire Charlie Morgan, the photastic Chloe Crewe-Read, and a mouth-watering brunch, using the freshest and tastiest ingredients, from the talented chefs at The Corner House.
- 10.00 Arrival, welcome, introductions
- 10.30 Yoga session with yogi and life coach extraordinaire Charlie Morgan: Deepen your practice and overcome your fears of flying in this fun-filled, playful and strengthening yoga class. With a focus on your personal goals, whether on the mat or off the mat, this workshop will include an introduction to meditation, a strong flow, step-by-step inversions and a sumptuous relaxation to close. The perfect workshop for those looking to enhance their practice, mastering inversions and improving alignment.
- 11.30 A mouth-watering brunch from the talented chefs at The Corner House: Choice of a delicious Caravan Coffee or T2 Tea, Green Juice, Turmeric and Ginger Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruit . Followed by a choice of Spiced Carrot and Beetroot Rosti with Poached Eggs and Chilli Jam or Smashed Avocado on Sourdough with Poached Eggs, Bell Pepper Flakes and Vegetarian Feta (Vegan Option Available).
- 12.00 Photography tutorial with the wonderful Chloe Crewe-Read: Come and improve your everyday photography and learn how to unlock your "Photographic Eye". Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it is everywhere around us! We will cover how to frame, compose and find the intricate little details you would usually miss seeing with your everyday eye! We will also show you how to make the most of the available light to make stunning natural portraits of your families and friends, as well as a few tips on how to make the most striking images to share on Social Media.
- 12.45 Q and A, feedback and look back with Charlie and Chloe
- 13.00 Event ends
Spaces are limited so don't miss out and book today!
For more information contact: email@example.com or Kate 07801 534 860